Conveniently located at no. 167 on Main Road, Diep River – a vibrant neighbourhood offering an all-encompassing Beautiful Lifestyle!
- It’s a safe, energetic, eclectic and community-oriented suburb which has retained its old-world charm
- Easy access to shopping centres, restaurants, theatres, schools, hospitals, public transport, organic food markets, century-old cafes, quirky bars, antique stores, old churches, forests and parks
- Centrally located with quick access to Cape Town’s CBD, Hout Bay, Noordhoek, Fish Hoek and other major tourist attractions in Cape Town
- Minutes from hiking, biking and jogging trails
- Close to the Constantia Wine Route, Tokai Forest and Muizenberg Beach
- Scenic natural surroundings and picnic areas close by